Friday, July 16, 2010

Cleveland Clinc in Las Vegas?



Inspired by a past post from fellow Las Vegas blogger Jules Lovely Las Vegas During our recent Las Vegas trip we visited this very imaginative design of a building. Cleveland Clinic for many years has been consistently ranked high on the list of the best hospitals in the US and is located in my resident state of OHIO. When I read about this building I had to check it out, Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health in Las Vegas. You know you can't gamble 24/7 and have to take in some sights. Thanks Jules w/o your blog I would have never known about this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Theresa - How cool that you made it to the Cleveland Clinic outpost here in Las Vegas : ). And thank you for the shout-out. It is a pretty cool building and even neater that your state is the home to the original. My husband has visited the real facility. Maybe I can make a trekk there to check it out, too.

    By the way, love your new header. That is a great picture of you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete