Thursday, August 27, 2009

Las Vegas May 2010

We haven't even made our trip to AC yet but we booked our airfare for our annual spring trip to Vegas. This is the earliest we have ever booked but got a great deal and couldn't pass it up. We booked with Delta, May 29th 2010 through June 5th 2010, 25,000 miles with one stop each way, one layover 1 hr and 24 min. and the other layover 45 min. for a grand total of $20 taxes and fees for both tickets. We are working on our free rooms. I Love Harrah's as I can book 4 free nights this far in advance but will likely have to wait until next spring to finalize the other 3 nights at another property. We are hoping to only have to move once this year but will move more if necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I love your blog! I too go every year and that is why I decided to make my own website to show how much I love Sin City! Have wonderful time when you go.

    ReplyDelete